Its to early to say if Microsoft/Xbox have done a good job, but they have focused well on gaming titles for the Xbox One including independent titles on Xbox One. But the biggest roar of the event was the presentation from Minecraft using Microsoft’s own tech Hololens.
Below is full breakdown at what went down at Xbox E3 2015.
– Halo 5 Guardians – co-op presentation and Warzone Multi-player.
– ReCore – Title coming soon in 2016
– Backward Compatibility for Xbox 360 on the Xbox One – Preview members will be able to try now.
– An Elite Xbox Controller coming this fall – fully custom controller including buttons.
– Fallout 4 will be able to Mod only on Xbox One.
– EA Access Vault open for Xbox Live members this week including 12 EA titles.
– Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 trailer reveal.
– Forza Motorsport 6 – coming on September 15th with the all new Ford GT
– Official announcement of Dark Souls 3 early 2016
– Tom Clancy’s The Division Beta available to Xbox members this December.
– Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege will come with Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 Free (backward Compatibility)
– Many independent titles coming to Xbox including Ashen, Tacome, Tiger and Squid’s Beyond Eyes and Studio MDHR’s Cuphead. Also titles including Ark Survival and extra content for Goat Simulator coming soon to Xbox One.
– Ion – created by the creator of DayZ coming in 2016
– First game-play footage of Rise of the Tomb Raider – exclusive to Xbox
– Fable Legends – free to play coming soon
– 30 Classic Hit Games coming to Xbox One this August by Rare Studios
– Minecraft’s presentation using Microsoft’s Hololens which will be released with a controller bundle next year.
– Gears 4 coming soon in 2016
– Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Remastered) – beta will be available soon – more details will unfold later today.
Xbox says it delivered the best E3 briefing – but we will find out later at 2pm when Sony hit the E3 stage.
Exclusive to certain retailers, anyone who orders Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain on either Xbox One, PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360 will get the day one edition which includes Adam-ska Special, Silver personal ballistic shield, Wetland Cardboard box, Blue Urban Fatigues outfit and Metal Gear Online XP boost. But not only that, you can now get a steelbook designed by Yoji Shinkawa the head artist of Metal Gear Solid series.
Metal Gear Solid will be releasing on September 1st 2015 on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3. Available to pre-order now.
Fallout 4, what nearly everyone has been waiting for. Fans across the globe have been anticipating the release of Fallout 4 for many years. Bethesda has finally released an announcement which can be viewed below:
No release date has been confirmed for Fallout 4 as it is still a working title, but we believe further details will be announced at E3 2015. Fallout 4 will be released on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. Checkout the screenshots from the trailer below taken from the Official Bethesda Blog.
Heroes of the Storm™ is an online free-to-play team brawler starring the most iconic Blizzard characters. Arthas, Kerrigan, Diablo—they’re all here and ready to test their might in the forge of eternal combat.
Team up with your friends and take part in fast-paced mayhem across varied battlegrounds that change the
way you play the game.
Blizzard Entertainment recently reported 9 million players have “signed up” for the beta. The game reported to launch on June 2nd will be free to play. The starter pack which can be purchased at retail includes 5 Epic heroes: Zeratul, Li Li, Jaina, Zagara & Sonya. Also you get a Ronin Zeratul skin and Golden Tiger mount.
EA announced its first Expansion Pack for The Sims 4 called ‘Get to Work’ coming out this April. In this first expansion pack you get to take control of your Sim in different environments. You can become a doctor and save lives by doing emergency surgery, deliver babies or just treat patients. You can be a detective and solve crimes, interrogate other Sims, and arrest criminals while you work your way from Cadet to Chief of Police. Become a Scientist to create inventions and use their inventions for the good or to torment they fellow Sims.
You can create and control unique retail business including bakeries, clothing boutiques, art galleries, bookstores and many more. You will control the contents of your unique business, you decide what to sell and control your employees. New career venues and neighbourhoods like the hospital, Police Station, and Science Lab are stocked with brand new objects to help your Sim achieve success.
The Sims 4 Get To Work expansion pack has a lot to offer,including learning new skills to create unique objects for you to display or sell. Discover new aliens, investigate to find out which Sims are from another world and discover the alien dimension.
This expansions pack allows you to control a career and also control a business all in one expansion pack and be able to control your Sim in that environment. Further answers will be revealed closer to date regarding how to control two Sims at different locations without losing time with your Sim.
More info about The Sims 4 Get To Work expansion pack will be available closer to release and will available for £29.99 – Check out the trailer below to get a better example.
EA announced on Wednesday 14th January that Battlefield Hardline open beta will be available to play on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Battlefield Hardline was available as a closed beta on PlayStation 4 and PC last June. Whereas this beta you will be able to play two different modes. The first mode is ‘Hotwire’ which is a brand new game mode which focuses on 64 player cops and criminals all out warfare. The other mode is the tradition Conquest.
This beta does not have a level cap and anyone with issues and feedback can submit they comments on the battlefield Hardline forum.
The open beta has not been dated yet but the official release of the game is March 20th. Available to pre-order now!
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be releasing on February 20th on Xbox One and PS4. If you pre-order this title you get the Ninja & Beach party pack on both systems. This includes 34 fighters including two new fighters which are yet to be named, new costumes and hairstyles. Two new stages called ‘Crimson’ and ‘The Danger zone’.
The game will be available to play for free with Dead or Alive 5 core fighters, with in-game purchases to experience the game further. Dead or Alive 5 core fighters can play against Dead or Alive 5 Last round fighters on the same platform. So if your friend his playing the limited free version of the game he can fight is friend who has the full version of the game. Also consumers who purchased previous DLC content on previous gen, this will be transferable to the next gen consoles.
GTA: San Andreas will be releasing on Xbox 360 at 720p high definition with improved draw distance on October 26th. Make sure to checkout the Xbox Marketplace and download one of the best games in the GTA series. The game has 33 achievements including 11 secret achievements which are not listed below:
– Getting Started – Meet up with the crew and escape the Ballas.
– The End of the Line – Beat the game.
– Represent – Purchase a Grove Street tattoo
– Hustle some – Win a game of pool
– A Legitimate Business – Export all three car lists
– The American Dream – Purchase your first house
– Get a Pump – Workout your arms or chest.
– Pay ‘n’ Spray – Handle the heat with a new paint job
– Bike or Biker – Complete BMX or NRG challenge
– Beat the *** – Win the Beat the *** marathon
– Metrosexual – Spend $6,969 on clothes, hair, and tattoos.
– School’s Out – Fully complete a vehicle school
– Serial Offender – Get arrested 50 times.
– Freight Date – Take the train between cities
– Horror of the Santa Maria – Drown
– Assert Yourself Next Time – Fail a mission
– What the City Needs – Master Vigilante Mode
– Savior – Master Paramedic Mode
– Rescue a Kitten Too? – Master Firefighter Mode
– Yes I Speak English – Master Taxi Mode
– Trickster – Master Pimping Game
– Time to Kill – Watch Credits to the end
The game originally released on the PS2 in 2004 and later on the Xbox Original and PC. The re-release of the title is due to the title turning 10 years old. If you already own San Andreas Original then you can still access via your games but the original GTA San Andreas has been removed from the Xbox Marketplace. You cannot move your original save game to the HD version.
With the news of San Andreas HD edition, Rockstar confirmed bonus weekend this weekend on GTA V including new clothing and discount on low rider wheels including more. GTA V is set to release on PS4 and Xbox One on November 18th.